[Hidden-tech] Code help - SSH -Visual Studio Code- LAMP Droplet

C G gelinas.cw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:53:16 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,
I am a self-taught developer learning full time since last July. I am at
the point where I need a job ASAP and I am starting to stress out a
little bit. I made sure that I spent hours and hours learning full stack
including Python. Now I am realizing that becoming a Python Developer is
going to take some time. So I have started to focus on WIX Website Builder
and HTML including Bootstrap5. I did not get a comp-sci degree and it is
evident with basic concepts I am missing. I can pay, I live in Easthampton,
I am fully vaccinated and I can meet outside if need be. I have a B.S. in
Natural Resource Conservation and I love this work.

Sincerely,

Chad Gelinas