[Hidden-tech] SCAM ALERT

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Sat Jan 2 19:24:10 UTC 2021

My PC restarted this morning and greeted me with a screen to buy MS Office
360 Family Plan for half-off the first year. It passed my informal test for
red flags--and was actually something I had planned to buy. I put in my cc
info and got a confirmation screen that said I should go ahead and start
using the product. It never asked me any questions about who the other
users would be or gave me any link to access, and it did not provide a
confirmation by email.

That's when I got suspicious. I called the cc company within 15 minutes and
luckily they had no transactions from today. At that point I froze the
card.

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"
Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change
* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame
* Certified speaker: International Platform Association
http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books.
Latest:Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World
(co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Watch my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
(move your mouse to "event videos")