[Hidden-tech] [Michael Muller] Re: Building a Gaming computer

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Fri Feb 19 15:11:54 UTC 2021

Anyone who got that message please reply to me directly - I would sure
like to get to the source of this.
It's identified by the From and XML contents - not by the subject.

The only reference back to me is in the headers and yet I never saw the
message with XML attachments.
I keep folders of bogus messages and all messages in an archive or (that
recent) junk or spam folders.

AND if you goggle that email antwon.bechtelar -- it shows up in a PHP
git class that generates fake names for testing.

I removed the headers Mik posted - you can see the full email down the list.

Lets keep more this off the list and I'll report how many saw it and if
anything comes up.

As for now, Mik and Stephen Michel saw it - with different bodies.
This leads me to believe someone has just taken and hand hacked some of
the HT archive -- date 2/5 on both.
And thanks Mik for the full headers - that is what is needed to make any
sense of this.

Stay well - Rich

--
Rich Roth