[Hidden-tech] Growing Botnet?

Larry Kuttner lkuttner at nesea.org
Wed Feb 17 15:23:46 UTC 2021

Mik-- We have been seeing some of those for a while.  I had submitted an
abuse complaint to Hetzner.com and they said that we would need to have our
information first be sent to their customer, which seems ridiculous.
Their response was:

*Thank you for your abuse report.We can only process your report by first
forwarding them to our customer.We cannot skip over this step. Your
complaint cannot continue forward unless it is first sent to the customer.*

--
*Larry Kuttner*
Information Technology Manager
413.774.6051 <(413)%20774-6051> ext. 12 *·* lkuttner at nesea.org