[Hidden-tech] Fiber Internet in Greenfield?

James Triplett jm-hiddentech at vj8.net
Wed Feb 10 19:11:16 UTC 2021

I surfed around on the Mass Broadband Initiative site, and there's lots of ambitious plans, but I wonder what's actually available now.
Is it possible to get a solid symmetric Internet connection in Greenfield?  I'm hoping to find one good enough for realtime streaming- perhaps 20 or 30 mbps upload?

Typical cable modem Internet, as most know, is highly assymmetric: my connection here in Amherst is around 60mbps down and 6mbps up.

thanks,
James