[Hidden-tech] who is local who does website ux/ui/branding ?

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Mon Feb 8 13:52:25 UTC 2021

Hi Sam,

Wow, Itabix does a lot. Years ago my search marketing firm began extricating ourselves from any web dev, to focus on our core expertise in search marketing and conversion rate optimization, and to avoid the burgeoning complexity, risks, and potential legal liabilities in web dev and hosting. We often refer clients and prospects to firms we like. I have a few questions I share with the HT list here, so all may know. I suggest putting such answers on your About Us page.

Who is on your team, and what are their specialties and backgrounds? I’ve found that these days, and increasingly, adequacy, to say nothing of excellence, requires ever more specialization. Website security, technical SEO within general SEO, Local SEO, PPC search vs. display, ROI planning, website design, website coding (even in WP), and more, increasingly demand one dedicated pro for each.

If your team can pull off adequacy in all the services on your website--and for the incredible prices you cite--your team and management systems must be first-rate, and worth Western Mass knowing about.

Take Care,

Rob Laporte

Chief Business Development Officer | Founder | Chairman

DISC - Making Websites Make Money

413-584-6500

rob at 2disc.com<mailto:rob at 2disc.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/2disc/> | 2DISC.com<https://www.2disc.com>