[Hidden-tech] Fwd: We are hiring a Ruby on Rails engineer!

Andrew Bellak andrew at stakeholderscapital.com
Fri Aug 6 13:15:41 UTC 2021

Please contact Common Good directly.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew Bellak
CEO
Registered Investment Advisor

andrew at StakeholdersCapital.com
www.StakeholdersCapital.com
(o) 888-STK-HLDR (785-4537) x.2
(o) 413-306-3244
(f) 888-735-HLDR (4537)

skype = andrewbellak
twitter = stakeholderscap
linkedin = http://ow.ly/4nn255
facebook = https://www.facebook.com/StakeHoldersCapital/

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Stakeholders Capital. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice. This e-mail may be considered advertising under federal law. If you do not want to receive similar commercial electronic mail messages in the future from Stakeholders Capital, you may change your e-mail preferences at any time by contacting our office.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: