[Hidden-tech] Paid help with VS Code, SSH and Digital Ocean.

C G gelinas.cw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:21:55 UTC 2021

Greetings,
I have been learning to code solo for over a year. I am at the point where
I need employment and I am stuck. I cannot for the life of me connect VC
code to my digital ocean droplet. I did it once before and now it will not
work. I have spent close to 40 hours trying to figure it out and now I am
desperate. Does anyone know a consultant I can pay to help organize my year
of work so I can get a job? Many thanks.

I was thinking that maybe my $PATH variable has too many initiations of me
trying to make SSH work? The package Microsoft Remote SSH has been
installed. I have the right droplet from Digital Ocean and I feel like this
is so important for anyone to see a webpage on a server before I am taken
seriously.

Best,
Chad Gelinas