[Hidden-tech] Alternative to Siteground hosting?, any opinions out there about Siteground? Anyone love their web host?

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:08:45 UTC 2021

Hi Hidden Tech Folk,
I switched to siteground hosting about 5 years ago.
My wish was for cPanel, and 24/7 phone tech support option which
siteround had at the time. Now they've made it ridiculously difficult
to access a tech support person throwing multiple steps in before
being able to access tech support. They've made unauthorized updates
to my site, and they have replaced cPanel with tier own proprietary
software.

I've become very leery of all the engineered disruption to my website,
and my web hosting.

Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions about this.
I think I'm looking to move my webhosting yet again, after my
webhosting was disrupted.

Best to All,
Lisa

--