[Hidden-tech] THANK YOU, EVERYONE! Re: Student seeking QA Internship

Bram Moreinis bmoreinis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:09:00 UTC 2021

This list is an awesome, irreplaceable resources.

I will be following up with:

> Pioneer Valley Video Game Developers:
> https://www.meetup.com/pioneer-valley-game-developers/
> <https://www.meetup.com/pioneer-valley-game-developers/>. A friend
> helps run the group and it's quite active.  There might be some
> members interested in an intern.

Thanks, Alex.

> If there are any active game designers/developers in the Pioneer
> Valley, Joe Minton would probably know. He is the President of Digital
> Development Management.
> https://www.ddmagency.com/about/locations/#contact-information
> <https://www.ddmagency.com/about/locations/#contact-information>
Thanks, Tracy.

> HitPoint is in Greenfield (by Transit Center).   I think I recall
> another game developer in the Another Castle co-working space there as
> well.
Thanks, Garth.

I will also be checking with Bruce Dixon, CEO of Tech Foundry in
Springfield, recommended by Delcie Bean of Paragus.

If I find someone who's open to such things, I'll let you all know.

-Bram

--

Bram Moreinis, Technology Coordinator
Springfield Lyceum College Prep