[Hidden-tech] Virtual assistant needed

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Fri Apr 16 12:18:08 UTC 2021

While y'all are thinking of it, my firm too needs ~10 hr/week operations management and admin help. But Chris is first in line 🙂.

Take Care,

Rob Laporte

Chief Business Development Officer | Founder | Chairman

DISC - Making Websites Make Money

413-584-6500

rob at 2disc.com<mailto:rob at 2disc.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/2disc/> | 2DISC.com<https://www.2disc.com>