[Hidden-tech] Password mess

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:26:28 UTC 2021

Hi all

I have a client/friend with a Hotmail account she set up 25 (!!) years
ago. It’s working on her Windows machine and her iPad. We’re wanting
to migrate to a gmail account but the pass she thought works doesn’t.
We attempted a password reset but she never received the email. (She
says - I haven’t looked yet.) I know how to find password on a Mac but
not on a Windows machine. A quick google offers lots of hack programs
but I’m mistrustful….

Is there a way to find out what pass she’s using? Is there a safe and
reliable password retriever?

And you remember that Microsoft bought Hotmail..

Thanks for help

Annamarie