[Hidden-tech] * * * Suggestions on quiet, private workspace to rent for a day? * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 16:34:04 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

Do you have any suggestions on places in the greater Pioneer Valley area
where I can go do my work in a quiet and private space with an internet
connection? (preferably hard-wired ethernet, not wifi, but I am flexible
for the short-term)

It appears my library is still closed, except for lobby pickup/drop-off.
Are there any libraries open now? A reservable private room in a library
would be good; I have a library card in the CW Mars network.

Are the coworking spaces open? If so, how much $ is it to use a closed-door
private room for one day? If any of you have a membership and could allow
me to rent a day from you, that would work. I have no need for a weekly or
monthly commitment.*

I will likely need this space one day this week, but I don't know yet which
day, as the situation causing my need is out of my control.

Challenging times, all around...

Thanks,

Deb

* Footnote: It looks like Click Workspace in Northampton has a minimum of a
month commitment. And Amherstworks' website doesn't show pricing for a
private room for one day. I am not familiar with any other coworking spaces
in our area. Are you?