[Hidden-tech] suddenly Chrome> file share > email link goes to comcast email (bad) instead of outlook (good, for many years) - how to reset to outlook (comcast says it has nothing to do with them)

Ira Bryck ira at irabryck.com
Tue Sep 8 12:01:58 UTC 2020

Hello

There is a change in how Chrome responds, when I want to email myself a website – it used to open my outlook application, and all was well.

Now it goes to Comcast email, which I don’t want, and can’t figure out how to get it back to the way it was.

Comcast seems mystified by my question, and says it has nothing to do with them.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks

Ira Bryck