[Hidden-tech] Looking for technical people (Yes, this one is political)

Jeff Brand jeff at deltafactory.com
Tue Oct 6 16:41:03 UTC 2020

I agree - I would like to help but need more info. The profile of the poster that you linked to is hidden from public view. The email address is not anywhere in Google. This might be a last-minute grass roots effort, or it could be something more devious.

Rich, can you vouch for the poster or anything else about this organization?

I reached out and received a reply with more info coming soon. I'll report back.