[Hidden-tech] * * * Chest freezers available at locally-owned stores? * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:24:18 UTC 2020

Hi Hidden-Techers,

Has anyone had any luck recently buying a chest freezer at a locally-owned
store?

I spoke with someone at the Manny's in Greenfield last week and they said
they won't be getting any back in til end of June or beginning of July.
Even their floor models have been sold.

I would like some recommendations, especially if the store has a great
track record with customer service. (I have not done business with Manny's
before) I would also like the freezer delivered.

Thanks!
Deb