[Hidden-tech] A Strange Cold Going Around?

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Sat Mar 28 14:27:23 UTC 2020

Hi Hters,

Of course colds and flues continue, and I'm curious if people know of a strange, weak cold that, for me anyway, just makes me tired, and has been going for about 2 weeks now. Had a very minor sore throat for 2-3 days in the first, and brief minor fevers coming and going in the first week. Also bouts of Tinnitus. A friend working at a high security, Fed-related job had the exact same symptoms, and was immediately double tested to find no Covid-19, so I'm quite sure I'm clear. Anyway, I'd be curious if you;ve had or know people who have had something like this.

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte

Chief Business Development Officer | Founder | Chairman

DISC, Inc. - Making Websites Make Money

413-584-6500

rob at 2disc.com<mailto:rob at 2disc.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/2disc/> | 2DISC.com<https://www.2disc.com>

NOTE: Emails can be blocked by spam filters throughout the web. If you don’t get a reply within an expected span of time, please call.