[Hidden-tech] web designer recommendation

Dave DelVecchio DDelVecchio at suite3.com
Thu Mar 26 13:25:54 UTC 2020

Chris – I’ve referred a couple of folks for simple brochureware sites to Janel Jorda at Web-tactics here in Easthampton and they’ve been very happy with the results for a modest investment.  https://www.web-tactics.com

Good luck,

Dave

Dave DelVecchio
President
Suite3
Work: 413.584.4274 | Direct 413.203.8301
Innovative Business Systems is now Suite3
www.suite3.com<http://www.suite3.com/>