[Hidden-tech] hackthepandemic413.com: 3d printed masks

Spencer Sherman spencer at factastudio.com
Thu Mar 19 22:20:05 UTC 2020

HT group -

   - Dr. Peter Slavin, President of MGH just went on WBUR asking for folks
   in MA who have the ability to 3d print (whether as a retail maker shop or
   individual capacity) to start making facemasks
   <https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2020/03/19/coronavirus-covid-19-hospitals-mgh>
   .

   - Baystate (like hospitals everywhere) is experiencing a shortage
   <https://www.westernmassnews.com/news/baystate-health-employees-are-in-quarantine/article_c653d566-69d1-11ea-8d7e-237dad6593bb.html>
in
   masks.

   - This seems like a promising open source model to go off of (but I am
   no expert, and I suspect others on this list know a lot more about 3d
   printing than me):  https://copper3d.com/hackthepandemic/

   - If you are in the Western MA area and have 3d printing capabilities
   (either as a retail 3d maker shop, or individually),

*please fill out the form here: https://hackthepandemic413.com
   <https://hackthepandemic413.com> *
   - Additionally, if anyone on this list knows folks at Baystate and can
   help make a connection / confirm that this could help, please let me know!

Just collecting information for now, please help spread the word!

******

*Spencer Sherman*
principal
*p*: 978-807-3714 <9788073714>  *e*: spencer at factastudio.com