[Hidden-tech] Remote Work Platforms

Christine Dutton cgdutton7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:31:50 UTC 2020

Hello,
I am experiencing some wonkiness (static or can't hear people occasionally)
on UberConference.
Anyone else having that experience?
Particular times of day?
I've heard of others having issues with Team as well.
We continuing with UberConference.
However, I would love suggestions for a backup. So far, not liking Zoom for
a group of people who wouldn't do well w/ a lot of features and a "complex"
user interface, as compared to UberConference.
I would like a backup package.
What do you recommend for backup?
Any recommendations for strictly mobile options?
Also, for project platforms, I'm familiar with Slack, Basecamp and Asana.
Which would you recommend for a work group of six for no or low cost?
Sorry for so many questions and thank you so much!
Christine
*Christine Dutton*
*Dutton Consulting *
*413-626-6377*