[Hidden-tech] Video services during this tough time

Donald M Stevens dstevens at tryandfindit.com
Mon Mar 16 15:45:22 UTC 2020

Good Morning All,

I have done allot of work with my clients trying to remote into their offices from home or on the road. (especially recently)
Remote desktop, VPN connections, Parrallels Remote Server, Windows Remote Desktop Server, etc….
I would gladly help out wherever I can.

And heh,

“let’s be careful out there”
HSB