[Hidden-tech] Dollhouse collection, furniture, kits, dolls

Charles at sohorganizer.com Charles at sohorganizer.com
Mon Jun 22 18:11:53 UTC 2020

Hi HT'ers,

Does anyone build or collect dollhouses? Or know anyone who does?

I have a dollhouse, plus a doctor's office and a general store that I would
like to sell.

I have lots and lots of handmade furniture and other items along with dolls
that is included.

There are many unopened kits and parts for dollhouses and collectables too.

$200 firm for everything. It must go.

My contact information is below.

Stay well!

Charles

Helping those who LOVE their work, but HATE their paperwork.

Charles D. Lappen, M.Ed.
The SOHOrganizer
Small Office / Home Office
Administrative Support Services

Office:  413-624-5507                 1 Gilbert Drive
Cell:       617-797-7646                 Colrain, MA 01340
Fax:         413-726-6821