[Hidden-tech] * * * Place to stay overnight in the Catskills? * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:59:00 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

To follow up, we stayed at the Margaretville Inn, in Margaretville, NY last
Saturday night. It was a lovely B & B in a Victorian house with a nice
mountain view and QUIET!  https://margaretvilleinn.com/

The Catskills are gorgeous, and is a really nice getaway, only 3 hours from
the Valley.

Best,
Deb