[Hidden-tech] Microsoft Office headache in Windows 10

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 05:48:25 UTC 2020

Hi techies!
I bought a new Panasonic Windows 10 computer and Microsoft Word on it is giving me no end of headaches.

The current headache is that Microsoft has inserted a screen asking me to consider my privacy options.  There is nothing I have tried that will make this screen go away so I can open a Word document.  I have tried changing the computer resolution, quitting via Task Manager, tabbing to every single option available, and nothing works to get me to a "finish" point to get rid of the interpolated screen.

Has anyone else encountered this, and how did you solve it?  I have client work I need to get to, and unfortunately do not have access to my old computer at the moment.

Marcia Yudkin
Goshen