[Hidden-tech] SIMM card advice, please

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Thu Jan 9 02:11:48 UTC 2020

I'm traveling in India and using my stand-alone camera for the first time
since June. I took the high-capacity (8 gb, I think) SIMM card out of the
camera to load the pics into my computer, and I only see the ones from
January-June 2019(I had erased anything older before our trips last year).
The card is elderly but has worked reliably the entire time I've had it. I
don't know its age, as it was given to me, used, in 2016.

I still see the pictures on my camera. I already tried unplugging the
charger end of my USB charging cable and seeing if it would show up as an
external drive. It didn't.  Anyone have any ideas on how I can access and
upload them?

Thanks, as always.

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"
Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change
* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame
* Certified speaker: International Platform Association
http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books.
Latest:Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World
(co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Watch my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
(move your mouse to "event videos")