[Hidden-tech] QB

Ira Bryck ira at fambizpv.com
Wed Feb 26 20:04:30 UTC 2020

Hi again, Anita

I mentioned to Rebecca what you’re looking for, and here’s her reply:

Hope it helps

Ira

Hi Ira,

We offer a package where we set up files for people. It sounds like she might need training and we can also help her with that. She would not be obligated to work with us long-term if her business does not require it. We could potentially do this remotely as well depending on the needs. I would be happy to speak with her about how we could potentially help her if she is open to it.

Thanks again for the mention!

Rebecca
Rebecca Stacey | Director of Business Development
[cid:image001.png at 01D5ECB6.0F14C4C0]T: 508.655.2255 | F: 508.655.2355 | C: 508.934.6185
YourQBGuru, Inc
209 West Central Street | Suite 114
Natick, MA 01760
Rebecca at YourQBGuru.com<mailto:Rebecca at YourQBGuru.com>