[Hidden-tech] Landline options (south deerfield)

Nick Clover-Brown ncloverbrown at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 19:28:19 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I'm looking at getting a landline, primarily for emergencies, if our kid
needs to call 911.

Has anyone had success with alternatives to xfinity voice? It seems to be
$40 or $50, and i'm trying to find better value options - maybe a prepaid /
pay as you go provider.

VOIP could be an option, but looks a little more complicated , and reliant
on internet connection - is that right? Also seems to need a battery
backup.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Thanks,

Nick Clover-Brown
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickcloverbrown>