[Hidden-tech] A Business Idea: a Local Borrowing Exchange

Scott Reed sreed at avacoda.com
Sun Aug 16 16:00:30 UTC 2020

I think a lot of people wouldn't want to be tied up in scheduling pick ups and drop offs at their homes and dealing with recovering the distributed cost of repairs when stuff breaks. So I assume that to be successful there needs to be a central storage, distribution and repair location, e.g. a makerspace. So it looks like a cooperative equipment rental business where members can pay for their membership with equipment and/or money. I think that would fly.

  - Scott
    413 210-0032