[Hidden-tech] Looking for SEO tutorial

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Wed Aug 5 16:47:19 UTC 2020

I know it's a bit of an oxymoron BUT
I'm looking for a simple tutorial on SEO -- mainly looking at for a
Wordpress site.

I have a large number of WP sites that I've never really worked over,
and I also have an available helper, so I need to setup a strategy
and am looking for some basic (and current) information.

I have access to anything any of you can google and am as technical as
any of you,
so looking for current experience -- techniques or plugs would be
interesting.
Themes less so since I've got sites using many different themes.
Only one site is a product site, the rest are various topics of information.
SO goals would be upping search visibility and present some advertising

Post to the list -- email direct if appropriate.
Would be willing to spend some esp on plugins,
not on major site work.
I am looking to produce some revenue, not drive a business.
You can see some of sites below, and there is a Our Site ap on many of them

What ideas do you have ??

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global