[Hidden-tech] Host a Web-based Community Meeting with Closed Caption Transcripting

David Mager davidmager at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 19:22:45 UTC 2020

Can we contract you to host a Virtual Web-Based Community Outreach Meeting for Mass Cannabis Growers Coop for its proposed Holyoke indoor-grow location?

We will need some or all participants to be able to:

1)    Be in compliance with all shelter-in-place, social distancing, quarantine requirements

2)    See a Powerpoint presentation and hear it narrated

3)    Have a moderator decide who speaks when

4)    Ask questions via phone or video conferencing (like Zoom or Skype)

5)    Be able to see spokespersons & hear from Mass Cannabis Growers Coop respond to the questions

6)    Read a closed caption transcription of all participants or see an interpreter signing the transcript in the event the participant is deaf

7)    Watch a “dry-run” the day before as proof of efficacy.

The total audience will probably not be more than 10-40 participants.

Please let us know if and for how much we can retain you for this service

Thank you

Sustainably yours

David Mager

Mass Cannabis Growers Coop LLC