[Hidden-tech] The Excellence and Dedication of Greenfield Savings Bank

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Sat Apr 25 12:42:42 UTC 2020

Hi HTers,

About a year ago I asked here for local bank recommendations, as my firm moved from Easthampton Savings Bank because of its multiple failures over many months costing my firm well north of $1500. The great preponderance among many recommendations were for GSB. All of my experiences with GSB confirm the validity of those glowing recommendations.

Beyond thanking this list for that good advice, I’m reporting my front row seat to GSB’s extraordinary efforts to help local businesses by working like mad to deliver PPP loans/grants amidst the chaos of shifting laws and rules in the PPP program. I read those laws in detail (and the far superior Senate version before the House let the banking Lobby inject chaos fruitful for the big bank and lawyer lobbies), and I can tell you that it was not the local banks that caused many businesses to not secure the loan. Some big banks broke the law (which was made nearly lawless by design), and most banks, to reduce their legal risks, served only existing clients. But GSB burnt the midnight oil and took on risks of their own to deliver as much as possible.

Just giving credit where it’s due.

For those still waiting, I do believe you’ll eventually get it. The country and world is in a classic debt trap for which issuing more debt and even giving away printed money is the only solution short of collapsing and resetting the global monetary regime. Ultimately, it’s in the system’s interest that you get the PPP loans/grants.

Best of Luck and take care,

Rob Laporte

Chief Business Development Officer | Founder | Chairman

DISC, Inc. - Making Websites Make Money

413-584-6500

rob at 2disc.com<mailto:rob at 2disc.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/2disc/> | 2DISC.com<https://www.2disc.com>

NOTE: Emails can be blocked by spam filters throughout the web. If you don’t get a reply within an expected span of time, please call.