[Hidden-tech] Revisited: A Strange Cold Going Around?

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Thu Apr 2 22:44:03 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Off list I've gotten a few more stories in line with the odd symptoms I and others mentioned. It's definitely going around.

I'm sigin' in Val's chorus about masks being crucial--science has shown this for decades--and I'd love to give some kind of resources to people out there who can sew a bunch. Any material helps. A horrifying video from a recent MIT study shows tons of floating, long-traveling droplets when healthy people talk normally, but I can't find it again (would appreciate the link).

A March 30 study from UK's Imperial College<https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-Europe-estimates-and-NPI-impact-30-03-2020.pdf> reinforces the view that the virus is much more widespread now--meaning complication rate is much lower, but not meaning less complications and deaths. I still think it does not withstand scrutiny, but no time to explain. But if it's true, heck, those of us with this strange cold could be mostly over Covid-19 already!

Meanwhile yesterday the surgeon general outright lied about "new" evidence of airborn--was mostly established in early February.

Wishing you bravery in seeking truth.

Rob Laporte

Chief Business Development Officer | Founder | Chairman

DISC, Inc. - Making Websites Make Money

413-584-6500

rob at 2disc.com<mailto:rob at 2disc.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/2disc/> | 2DISC.com<https://www.2disc.com>