[Hidden-tech] Hacked Javascript library

Alan Frank alan at 8wheels.org
Mon Sep 23 19:15:09 UTC 2019

A frequently-referenced Javascript library page for doing autosuggest
dropdowns has been hacked.  I am trying to either contact the author,
find a clean copy, or even find a more appropriate place than this list
to seek assistance.  The page is
//netsh.pp.ua/upwork-demo/1/js/typeahead.js.  It was working fine until
last Friday afternoon.  I went to the home page for the URL and left a
message shortly after I found the issue, but have gotten no response.  I
searched for the URL; there are several hits, but none where I was able
to contact the author (I gave up after a while; there may yet be one).

--Alan