[Hidden-tech] Mac data systems project

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Fri Nov 22 23:35:18 UTC 2019

Stacy,
I'm been working with a number of museums and on various digitization
project for myself and others, on many platforms,
as well as art handling projects (photo/scan, digitize, copyright) and
on various creative economy projects in the region,
including large scale and cloud archive technology. (personal servers
have 28T, big enough ??)

I don't see an attached email for followup - so send me offlist.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global