[Hidden-tech] Information on Gaia Host - Has anyone taken them to court?

joanna campe jcampe at remineralize.org
Sat Nov 16 00:53:52 UTC 2019

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Charles of Gaiahost?

Joanna Campe
Executive Director
Remineralize the Earth
152 South Street
Northampton, MA 01060 USA

Tel: 413-563-9938
Skype: reminearth
Email: jcampe at remineralize.org
http://www.remineralize.org

*Book*
Geotherapy: Innovative Methods of Soil Fertility Restoration, Carbon
Sequestration, and Reversing CO2 Increase
http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466595392

Please support us on Patr <https://www.patreon.com/RTE>e
<https://www.patreon.com/RTE>on <https://www.patreon.com/RTE>.