[Hidden-tech] RFP Looking for Web Development Support

claudia at claudiagere.com claudia at claudiagere.com
Thu Nov 14 19:52:57 UTC 2019

Specifically I'm looking for someone/company with experience setting up an
integrated affiliate sales and email marketing, sales funnel, membership,
calendar (appointment scheduling) site. First, I will host a live free
webinar (The Three Easiest Ways to Write Your Book) to be offered by
affiliate marketers, with a sales funnel and affiliate tracking of buyers
and percentage payout to affiliates. For those who buy, I will be offering a
10-week Get It Done Book Coaching program with 5 weeks of live instructional
webinar sessions and 5 weeks of follow-up small group coaching. The webinar
recordings, manuals, and video tutorials will need to be available to
members only. Members will need to be able to sign up for small group
coaching sessions in the slots available. Right now I'm using Zoom as the
presentation platform. Let me know if you're interested and have the
experience. I know there's a lot of great talent out there! Thank you,
Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC

Where Smart People Become Outstanding Authors

http://tiny.cc/nameyourbook

+1.413.359.0003

ClaudiaGere.com

Claudia at ClaudiaGere.com