[Hidden-tech] Fwd: * * * Font Identification * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 19:09:59 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Deborah Chandler <debchandler411 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 31, 2019 at 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: * * * Font Identification * * *
To: Hidden-Tech Tech <Hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net>

Thank you to the 5 people who gave suggestions. The suggested sites still
don't recognize it. (A close font is Fake Plastic, a TT font, but after
download, it would not load into my fonts folder, gave me an error message.)

If someone is willing to take a look at the font and try to ID it, I can
send it to you. (I just got scolded by the moderator, and my message was
rejected, because I attached the logo, and forgot that some folks have dial
up and can't handle the file size.)

I'd appreciate finding the font asap, as the job needs to go to the printer
by Monday. (And FYI, this is a pro bono job, and my client is a group of
volunteers, so I need this font to be free)

Thanks,
Deb