[Hidden-tech] * * * What's happening with www.anywho.com? * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 16:00:15 UTC 2019

Hi there,

Does anyone know what is happening with that site?

I am getting an unsecure connection, and this message on my screen:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from
www.anywho.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).
Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

I've been using that site for so long, this is the first time I've had
this happen. And if that site is down, what is another good site for
looking up a phone number or do a reverse look up for an address? (I
don't need the person's DOB, criminal history, next of kin, etc,
LOL...just a phone number and sometimes an address.

Thanks,
Deb

PS: Remember the days when we had a big fat phone book to look up
someone's phone number? And you had to order separate phone books for
different parts of the country? I used to have a whole bookshelf of
phone books...And that was only within the last 25 years. Heck, I used
to design ads for clients for the yellow pages...