[Hidden-tech] Update on Gaia Host

Anne Campbell info at annecampbelldesign.com
Fri May 3 14:05:02 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your feedback on helping my clients regain control of
their domain names. Charles from Gaia Host just updated their website to
say that they're shutting down business on August 1, and they have a plan
for transitioning everyone to new services.

https://gaiahost.coop/help#status

I'm sorry they're having to shut down after having provided good service
for many years, and I appreciate their honesty and openness. Here's hoping
the transition process goes smoothly for all their customers!

-Anne

Anne Campbell, info at annecampbelldesign.com
https://www.annecampbelldesign.com/ <http://www.annecampbelldesign.com/>