[Hidden-tech] drop box and google drive/ file stream filling up MacBook air storage

Ira Bryck ira at fambizpv.com
Thu May 2 23:37:05 UTC 2019

I use dropbox (subscribe to 1tb) and google drive (now called file stream; unlimited storage, as a UMass employee/retired) and don’t understand if it’s so that all those files online are backed up on my laptop, by default, which then fills up my storage on the laptop, when what I meant to do was keep all that online and NOT fill up my computer

Is there a way to turn off, in each of those, the laptop storage and just have it online?

Thanks

Ira Bryck