[Hidden-tech] Job Hunting in the Valley

Ben L. zamboli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 16:11:07 UTC 2019

Hello Hidden-Tech,

I'm looking for tech and IT related work in the Valley
(Amherst/Northampton). I am a generalist and able to branch out into
different areas. A friend alerted me that this discussion list could be a
good resource.

I had some grant based work with a lab at UMass, where I wore a lot of
different hats developing air pollution sensors.
-Programming
   -Python scripting, interacting with an SQL database.
   -Bash scripting
   -R
-3D modeling and printing
-Design and troubleshoot basic PCB circuits.
-Troubleshooting and calibrating laboratory equipment

I've done some work setting up wifi networks, and have been looking at
certifications from Cisco and pursuing networking or system administration.
In the past I've also done some work with Wordpress and web design. I have
some arts background, and a pretty good eye for design.

So, pretty general, but I'm well poised to learn new technologies and feel
that I could get up to speed oriented towards a project's goals. If you
believe I might be of service, please let me know.

Thanks!
Ben Lazan
zamboli at gmail.com