[Hidden-tech] Looking for people who can help review art work

Rich Roth rich at tnrglobal.com
Thu Jun 6 18:19:41 UTC 2019

The case relates to art work (paintings) using photographs in the
development.

We need people who understand the line between inspiration and copying.

Helpful, yet not necessary, is a knowledge of copyright law as applied
to visual works.

We understand this is often a fuzzy question and so want more eyes on
the results.

We have setup an online tool to show the painting and matching
photographs for comments.

Please email me directly if you are interested in helping this project.

--

Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global

Bio and personal blog:http://rizbang.com