[Hidden-tech] Blocking robocalls on Android

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 19:45:19 UTC 2019

Hi friends,

Yesterday I called a friend in Vermont, and before I reached her there was a recorded message, "Press 8 to show you're not a telemarketer."

I'd never encountered this before!  She said it works wonders to block telemarketing calls.  It's called "telemarketer screening."

I would love to have this for my AT&T Android phone.  Any leads or tips?  I would pay for an app or add-on service that did this.

Please don't tell me to switch providers because only AT&T works at our house.

Thanks,
Marcia Yudkin
Goshen