[Hidden-tech] Leadership Summit: this Tuesday evening at Log Cabin

Ira Bryck ira at fambizpv.com
Sun Jun 2 21:27:18 UTC 2019

on Tuesday, June 4 (that's this Tuesday) at 5pm at Log Cabin, we are having 100 people partake in a World Cafe method of discussing all kinds of urgent issues, to determine together how to best prepare for the trends and forces of the future. We have room for a few more people. If you'd rather stay in the present and binge watch The Great British Baking Show, suit yourself! But if you want to join in an amazing bunch of discussions with your business peers, much better choice!! http://www.theworldcafe.com/key-concepts-resources/world-cafe-method/ and more about Tuesday at http://fambizpv.com/leadershipsummit.html

(please do NOT just show up - you need to register, plus it's $35 per person, which includes a wonderful networking style dinner at Log Cabin - register here: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07egaj79nt53825bb3&oseq=&c=&ch=