[Hidden-tech] Looking for a "senior" full-stack dev for upcoming project

Greg . lightening48 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 18:54:17 UTC 2019

Hi,

I own a dev agency and am currently in the process of quoting out a large
project.

I'm looking to interview several developers to bring onto the project if it
moves forward. I would need about 30 minutes of your time to discuss your
knowledge, look at some of your past work, and see if we both feel it's a
good fit.

Pay is flexible and we can discuss this on our call.

My needs:

   - Strong understanding of non-relational databases
   - Strong understanding of Node
   - Strong understanding of React or Vue
   - Strong work ethic & ability to work with teams (we'll be functioning
   on tight deadlines - and looking at a small team of 2-4 people)
   - Strong understanding of AWS and has deployed projects there before

This project is only for those who have a lot of experience under their
belts and are comfortable jumping into semi-complex projects and getting
them done well and on time. There will be potential for ongoing work to
maintain this project if interested.

If you know someone who may be interested, let me know! If you yourself are
interested, please contact me at 212-323-9557.

Thanks,

Greg