[Hidden-tech] Errant list confirmation messages...

Rich Roth rich at tnrglobal.com
Mon Jan 28 19:24:16 UTC 2019

What's a 'list confirmation' message ? (Please send a copy to me directly)

I left the list que running on crocker (server mm01.tnrnet.com) since
some of those where reporting 'temporary' so it's not clear when/if they
will go through.

If any others are still seeing those - I'll dump the que.

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global

Building the really big sites:      http://www.tnrglobal.com