[Hidden-tech] Domain Registrar - seeking recommendations - who do you like to use?

Michael Muller tech at montaguewebworks.com
Wed Dec 4 21:54:00 UTC 2019

I use GoDaddy as well, and have 493 domain names through them. If you
have a lot of domains, their management page is pretty good, and
switching domains between GoDaddy accounts is free and can be completed
in minutes if both parties are on the ball.

I don't use any of their other services, either.

Mik

---
Mik Muller, president
Montague WebWorks