[Hidden-tech] Your recommendations for one-time/temporary password managers to use with contractors, please

Anne Campbell info at annecampbelldesign.com
Mon Aug 26 20:22:49 UTC 2019

Jill Connolly wrote:

> I?m hearing good things about LastPass.
> I?d appreciate users of LastPass and other password managers to weigh in
> on their experience, ease of use, etc.

I've used the free version of LastPass for years, and it's been great. I
haven't used it for the purpose you're describing, but it works really
seamlessly for my personal use - so I would guess that the paid versions
would be just as reliable or more so.

-Anne

Anne Campbell, info at annecampbelldesign.com
https://www.annecampbelldesign.com/ <http://www.annecampbelldesign.com/>