[Hidden-tech] Corrupted data

Anita Lockesmith anita.lockesmith at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 17:55:18 UTC 2019

Hi Folks,
I'm moving QB 2019 desktop from old computer to new computer. Was having
issues getting data to 'stick' (I'm totally not tech savvy). Contacted QB
for tech support. They got data onto new computer but a number of error
messages came up. Now they are telling me 83% of data is corrupted, at 85%
it is irreparable. They quoted me a price of 689.95 for 60 day support and
1085.00 for 12 mo support??? During my hysterical conversation with them
they dropped price twice and told me I have til end of day to decide...
They have said this cannot be fixed by 'local' tech.
What do you think?
So appreciate guidance with this.
ANita Lockesmith

--