[Hidden-tech] Domain dispute

Dédé Wilson dede at dedewilson.com
Thu Aug 22 13:02:30 UTC 2019

Hi All, I am trying to help someone who originally established a URL in 2005. He was doing business with a partner for the last several years and they have now broken up their business arrangement (all very informal). He has just realized that over the last few months she has transferred his 2 domains to her own ownership via Google and he is locked out of his site and is no longer the “owner” on paper, as it were.

I spoke with Google this morning and understand that they have a fraud process, but I was hoping someone with experience might chat with me about things he can do.

One thing I was hoping to find was a historical record of the ownership of the URL, but I have not been successful with that. And that might not even mean anything anyway…:(

Any help much appreciated

Dédé